Title: The politics of flood insecurity: Framing contested river management projects
Supervisors: Dorothea Hilhorst, Cees Leeuwis
- The politics of flood insecurity: Framing contested river management projects. PhD Thesis (2008). Wageningen University.
- Warner, J, P. Waalewijn and D. Hilhorst (2003). Public Participation in Disaster-Prone Watersheds. Time for Multi-Stakeholder Platforms? Wageningen, Disaster Site no. 6
- Risk, representation and legitimacy of flood management schemes in Bangladesh: The case of FAP-20
- Warner, J.F. (2006). Journal of Health, Social and Environmental Issues 7 (1). – p. 31 – 45. Hydro-hegemony : a framework for analysis of trans-boundary water conflicts
- Zeitoun, M. ; Warner, J.F. (2006). Water Policy 8 (5). – p. 435 – 460.
- Warner, J.F. (2010). Flood planning; the politics of water security. London : I.B. Tauris, (International library of political studies 30) – 384
Current information: https://www.wur.nl/en/Persons/Jeroen-dr.-JF-Jeroen-Warner.htm